February 23rd, 2017
The dates are set, the competition is on. The 2017 Connecticut SWAT Challenge will be held August 22nd-August 24th 2017. We also will have classes (new ones that will be the best offered at any SWAT comp) on Aug 20-21. We already have attracted a host of new teams so Team Registration OPENS NOW and ends May 15, 2017. The team fee is $500 and hotel reservations can be made now at Avon Old Farms Hotel 860-677-1651. Team size is 7-10 competitors, of which 1 should be a dedicated sniper and one other able to if needed. This event is open to all L/E, Military, Corrections, Federal and State ESU/SRT/SWAT/Special Operations personnel. All current information will be released on our Facebook page as well. Follow us here.
2017 CSC Flyer
Contact CT SWAT Challenge Director Lt. Jeremy Clark at email@example.com or 860-967-8817 with any questions.
July 30th, 2016
Due to strong demand for this class, we are now changing it to a one day course that will be offered on both Sunday August 21st 2016 and Monday August 22nd 2016 from 0800 to 1600 hours. The cost will be $200. When registering please indicate your date preference and we will do our best to accommodate you. Register here. Those who already registered for the two day course will be issued a refund and contacted about date preference.
July 15th, 2016
To All competitors, attendees and interested entrants: The 2016 Connecticut SWAT Challenge is thrilled to offer some of the best classes the L/E world has ever seen! And thanks to the generous instructors themselves and Our Heroes Fund, you will never see these classes at a better price. We have world class Instructors coming from accross the globe for the sole purpose of bringing the most up to date, tried and true tactical techniques so you can be better and more proficient in your job. Here they are:
- TACTICAL QUESTIONING: Learn from the best how to prevent, detect and react to the terrorist threat AND then how to interview human assets and suspects who have been trained to subvert L/E to further their missions of terror. This class is hands on, practicum based, and taught by combat hardened Intel folks who have handled interviews of top tier targets. On Line Pre-Registration is mandatory and open to L/E and Military ONLY.
- VIDEO DIAGNOSTIC PISTOL: Spend two days getting individual, hands on expert analysis from one of the best there is from the world of Special Operations, former Army Ranger, Special Forces and Special Mission Unit Operator John McPhee. If you truly want to improve in leaps and bounds, and bring back lessons to your tactical team, than this course is for you. On Line Pre-Registration is mandatory and open ONLY to L/E and Military personnel.
- TACTICAL EMERGENCY CASUALTY CARE TRAIN THE TRAINER: This course is a must for the Officer who is entrusted with bringing the latest and best field trauma tecniques to the tactical and line Officers. Taught by an ER Doctor, former Navy SEAL PA, Tactical Medic and active SWAT personnel, this course will save lives plain and simple. Pre-Register on line and open to L/E and first responders alike
- TOP COP: OK lets be real, this is the hardest, most grueling Top Cop competition in the United States. This is for the best of the best, type A individual who feels at their best when pushed the hardest. You will compete in a handgun event, rifle event and physical fitness event that will showcase just how good you all are. You MUST Pre-Register on line and the field is limited to 40 TOP COP ENTRIES
- TOP SNIPER: A great multiple stage event that always attracts the best snipers in the profession. open to L/E and Military, we will be using real world cutting edge courses to test your mettle. This is PRE-REGISTER and you must bring your own firearm.
- OPEN HANDGUN AND OPEN RIFLE: These are open to ALL Officers, L/E, Military who want to test their markmanship. The guns and ammo are provided for you, so just show up on Tuesday August 23rd and sign up for each shoot at the CSC HQ. Awesome prizes and lots of fun on courses that will be sure to make you push hard
Click here for more information.